$1000 Scholarship Available to Students
Any student enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program in the fall 2012 or spring 2013 semester at any accredited American college, university, or institution of higher education is eligible for the Le Petit Scholarship.
The scholarship is for $1,000 and the submission deadline is May 15, 2013. Applicants must write an essay of 500 words or more about one of the following topics:
- Who do you consider the most inspirational military leader, and why?
- Which is your favorite Napoleonic battle, and why?
- What was the most incredible military victory of the 18th century, and why?
- What was the most incredible military victory of the 19th century, and why?
- What was the most incredible military victory of the 20th century, and why?
- What was the most incredible military victory of the 21st century, and why?
- Semper Fidelis, the motto of the United States Marine Corps, is Latin for “Always Faithful.” What does this motto mean to you?
After completing the essay, applicants will email their essays to LeScholarship@gmail.com. The essay should include the applicant’s name, email address, and phone number to notify winners. Two exceptional essays will be chosen, one for each semester, and the winners will be awarded on June 15, 2013.
For further questions, visit: http://www.lepetitsoldat.com/Scholarship-W3.aspx.
You might also like
Jane Austen’s fourth novel, Emma, was published two hundred years ago in 1816, but its timeless story will be presented on the Wharton Auditorium stage in mid-April. While her better
The Office of University Advancement is pleased to announce the creation of the Hico Seventh-day Adventist Church Student Award. The Hico Seventh-day Adventist Church in Hico, Texas has established a
Fitness Frenzy is a free class that Southwestern has started this semester in conjunction with the dorm’s “Flab to Fab” promotion. Just 30 minutes long, Fitness Frenzy is offered 5:15-5:45